Are you stuck for content inspiration or need a hand with your Instagram strategy? Do you find yourself asking what should I post, when should I post, who am I talking to and am I reaching the right audience?
You’re not alone!
Many Instagrammers have these hurdles, and I’d love to help you jump over them and continue on to confidently smash out your Insta goals.
Join me for a one-on-one Instagram coaching session that focuses on what YOU want to learn. You can ask about absolutely anything and build your skills and confidence in a supportive and tailored learning environment.
What you’ll get:
- I’ll send you a short questionnaire prior to the session so I can better understand you, your Instagram account, your brand, what areas you would like to focus on and what outcomes you would like to achieve.
- a 60-minute session (held via ZOOM video meeting or in-person in the Barossa region) where you can ask questions and be coached in areas of your choice (related to Instagram)
- feedback on your current Instagram strategy and content
- suggestions and recommendations for moving forward
- follow-up notes from the session provided via email.
Some suggestions of what we could include in your session:
- Instagram Insights
- Your Bio
- Community Building
- Content Planning
- Content Pillars
- Instagram Stories
- Hashtag use
- Tagging other accounts
- Timing and frequency of posts/stories
- Reach vs engagement
- Other apps that can assist your Instagram strategy
- User-Generated Content
- Stock Photos
- Phone photography tips
The sessions are designed for Instagram users at all levels, and the coaching will be particularly useful to people who post for business/brand accounts.
If you would like to book an individual Instagram coaching session, the details are below:
Date: TBC via email
Time: 60 minutes duration (session will take place at an agreed time between 9am and 7pm)
Cost: $187.50 (inc. GST)
Max.: 1 participant
Led by: Annemaree Clementson. Read About Me here. Check out my Insta gallery here.
Venue: held via ZOOM video meeting or in-person in the Barossa region.
Materials: BYO iPhone/smartphone, notepad, pen.
Prerequisites & Preparation:
- Bring your fully charged iPhone/smartphone.
- Bring/know your Instagram Password so you can authorise Apps if required.
- Bring/know your App Store/iTunes Password so you can download Apps if required.
- Attendees must have a general familiarity with their iPhone/smartphone and have an existing Instagram account.
Once you have booked and made payment, I will be in contact to confirm the time for our session, and to send your questionnaire.
There are no reviews yet.